Patti Stanger Is Dating But She's Not Sleeping With Anyone


Matchmaker Patti Stanger rose to fame as a professional fixer-upper, to become known as Millionaire Matchmaker at her TV home on Bravo.

But there comes a time when the star of the reality show and founder of the upscale dating service Millionaire's Club feels like just another hopeless romantic.

The single Stanger switches roles in an upcoming episode and puts herself in her clients' shoes in the hope of meeting a man, recently.

'It was scary as hell', Patti Stanger, tells People about the mixer her management team organized as she revs up for season 5 of her show, which premieres Monday on Bravo.

'I didn't feel like an expert. I'm very quiet and shy in my personal life, as hard as that is to believe'.

Just a year after Patti Stanger 50, called off her engagement to real estate executive Andy Friedman, Stanger says she's dating around. One of her suitors is one of the daters she picked on the show.

I don't think we know where it's going to go, she says of John, whom viewers will meet when the show returns Monday. We're still dating other people, but we keep in contact. We hang out.

For now, the reality star, who just signed a two-year development deal with Bravo to produce and potentially star in some new programming, says she's single and playing by the rules, her rules.

I'm not sleeping with anyone, no sex before monogamy, Patti Stanger says. I'm fielding offers and seeing who's out there. So who's she looking for? I'd like to date another millionaire, she says. I've never done that.