Sharon Osbourne And Ozzy Selling Their Malibu Beach House


Sharon Osbourne and Her Husband Ozzy have put their Malibu beach house up for sale for $10 million.

The couple, who were recently presented with an unpaid $1.7 million tax bill by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) which they have now paid, have decided they no longer want the luxurious five-bedroom house and have put it on the market.

As well as multiple bedrooms, the 4,500 square-foot property also boasts five bathrooms, a study, large living room, two balconies which provide panoramic ocean views and is situated directly on the beach within a gated community.

Rocker Ozzy and 'The Talk' presenter Sharon Osbourne rented out the California home for $40,000-a-month in 2010.

Sharon Osbourne admitted she blamed herself for the $1.7 million tax bill, earlier this month.

The 58-year-old star, who owed $718,948.25 for the 2008 tax year and $1,024,175.03 for 2009, accepts she spent too much time focusing on herself rather than concentrating on her household finances.

Sharon Osbourne said, I'm to blame. Even though the accountant is paid to do a job, the buck stops with me. I was too involved with myself. I cancelled two meetings with him over the last 18 months because I was way too busy. The bottom line is it stops with me.


The last couple of years, I have really been concentrating on myself, because I think I love myself a little bit too much, and not taking care of business.