Ricky Martin Could Not Keep Sexuality, A Secret Any Longer






Ricky Martin has dished the dirt on why he decided to come out of the closet.

She Bangs hitmaker says he confirmed long standing rumors that he’s gay because he could not handle it any more, and wanted to tell the world the truth.

Ricky said, I’ve had two very spiritual years, two years with a lot of introspection.

I wanted silence after 25 years . It’s what I needed to be able to accept myself as a man, and to take the decision to become a dad.

I needed to be sound in mind so that they would be okay.

It could be in the city are people out in the city who won’t like me because I’m gay, and it could be in the city are people who will like me greater because I’m gay.

But if my followers on Twitter are anything to go by well, I’ve got two million of those.

Ricky Martin recently revealed he is attracted to guys who have self-confidence without being arrogant and are open to new things.

He said, I love witty, I love mental strength. Just being secure.

With all the stuff I come with, you have to be someone who is sure of himself. That turns on me.

Anybody who is very sure of themselves without being arrogant smart, witty, has a career. Anybody who is very open-minded about things. That’s what, I love, adventurous of the word.