Anna Faris Wants Eight Children With Husband Chris Pratt


American actress and singer Anna Faris wants eight children with husband Chris Pratt.

The 'What's Your Number' actress says she and her spouse are keen to start a family together and would love lots of kids even though it would be hard work.

Anna Faris said: 'I would love to have eight kids! I don't think I can handle it though. I've never done that before, but I do want a lot of kids'. 'We want to populate the world!'

The 32 years old Anna Faris, recently revealed how she knew Chris was the man for her as soon as they met on the set of 'Take Me Home Tonight' in 2007.

Anna Faris, who was previously married to actor Ben Indra - said: 'Sparks were flying as soon as I saw him - he was so manly, he took care of things; he wasn't petty. I love being married to him. He calms me down. In Los Angeles, where it's hard to find a dude, he's a dude. We discovered we both grew up in little towns next to each other north of Seattle, and there's something so comforting in that. It is really nice to be with someone who reminds you of home'.