Christina Milian Talks About Love On Her 30th Birthday


Singer-actress Christina Milian celebrated her milestone birthday with a bold-faced entourage at a restaurant in New York City's Meatpacking District on Thursday.

The beauty turned heads in a black Betsey Johnson dress with nude pumps as she popped bottles of Hypnotiq alongside 106 & Park’s Rosci, Maxwell and other friends.

Via Necole Bitchie, Christina Milian also spoke about what she learned over the last decade a dramatic one for her, by any measure. 'I’m a little bit more blunt and I’m a little less naive when it comes to love', Christina Milian said.

'I think love has been my biggest lesson in my twenties and also just learning how to be myself and grow into my own shell without having to try and rebel, you can do it in a way different manner.

The communication is everything, so I learned how to communicate really well now that I’ve ended my twenties and gone into my thirties'.