Amanda Seyfried Ignores Her Mom!

Amanda Seyfried is no mommy’s girl!

The actress says she never listens to what her mother has to say, especially when it comes to movie roles, because she doesn’t like her taking on characters that get naked.

Amanda said, As for my mother, it doesn’t really matter what she says. Mom doesn’t like it when I take roles with nudity.

She has tried to put me off a few roles because of the nudity, so as you can probably tell, I didn’t really listen.

Amanda recently revealed that she used to feel 'extremely ugly'.

She said, I was super-outgoing until I was around 10. I got a bit older and started getting shy. Way too shy.

I felt so extremely ugly. When I look back, I was not ugly, I was cute and had a gap in my teeth. But I wish I could have enjoyed that part of my life and be more confident.