Jane Seymour Looking For Royal Wedding Invite


Jane Seymour says she is willing to cover the Royal Wedding for a news agency.

The British actress and former Bond Girl Jane Seymour has told her agent that she is available to cover the forthcoming Royal Wedding, reports CNN. Seymour, who worked for CNN during the wedding of Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew at Westminster Abbey in 1986, says she will be in Britain during April and is hoping to attend the highly anticipated ceremony, saying, I'm actually going to be in England at that time and I told my agent, If anyone wants me to cover it, adding, I did that at the last Royal Wedding, for Fergie's wedding, for GMA.

The 60-year-old revealed that she is even willing to take a pay cut to be given the opportunity to cover the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton, adding, Hey, I'm really cheap. I'll be there, so if anyone wants an Americanized Brit to throw their six cents in, I'm available.

Jane Seymour's new movie 'Freeloaders' is scheduled for release later this year. The film follows a group of slackers living for free in a rock-star's mansion and also stars Olivia Munn and Natalie Morales.